We Work With
We are approved to work with ALL major insurance companies and will handle all claims for you so you don't have to. Additionally, we are an IICRC-certified company and we are fully licensed, bonded and insured to guarantee the highest level of quality for our clients.
• Family owned and Operated
• Over 15 years experience in restoration
• #1 in customer service and communication
• Skilled in negotiating insurance claims
• Specialize in 24 hour response to all types of disasters
Water Damage Brea Restoration Services
Superior Restoration is the leading Brea water damage clean up company in the Inland Empire. When it comes to flood damage, water extraction and the restoration process, nobody does it better than we do. From the initial dryout to final restoration, we are able to take care of you the entire way. Our services are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for any type of water damage clean up large or small. We not only have the equipment and space to handle the largest flood situations but the staff and commitment to quality that will let us provide a personal touch to the restoration process. When we work with you, you can rest assured that we will strive to make the process as painless as possible.
Preventing water damage while you’re away from home:
At some point all of us need to take a vacation. Whether it's a quick weekend trip away or a much longer trip to your planning having your house prepared will give you the peace of mind you need to enjoy your vacation. Here are a few things you can do to leave your house in the best condition to prevent water damage.
- Double check that all doors and windows locked and secured keypad wind and rain. This is one of the most likely causes of water damage and one of the most easily prevented.
- Set your water heater temperature control to the vacation setting and a shot off the gas supply to the water heater. This will not only prevent potential water damage but will also save you money and prevent your water heater from heating up water that you will never use.
- shut off your water supply line to washing machines, toilets, sinks and of course your fridge and icemaker. The less things are using water while you're away more money you'll save and the more likely the years to come home not finding your home flooded.
- If you have a basement and if you have a sump pump make sure that it is in working order The last thing you want to do is come home to find your basement flooded.
- Some of the major causes of water damage while you're away our leaking water heaters, appliances that started to leak, pipes that have burst and in particularly cold climates frozen pipes.
Superior Restoration is a major contributor to Convoy of Hope's emergency services in Puerto Rico, Mexico & Texas. Shout out to ...Read More
We're all about giving back to the community and helping out our local business in any way we can. We attended the 2017 ...Read More
The Fire Service may be gone but without proper immediate response, the real damage and impact to homes and business can ...Read More
Texas was hit hard this year during this hurricane season by Hurricane Harvey which left millions of people without homes, and ...Read More
I hired Superior to come dry out my house when I had a water leak. They also did the construction to fix the damages that occurred. They were very pleasant to deal with. They handled all the communication with my insurance to make sure that everything was covered that got damaged. I was at ease during the entire process knowing that they were on it. They gave me a deadline and exceeded that time frame having my house ready sooner than I had expected which was a big PLUS. They are professional, they return phone calls immediately, and they follow through as promised! It can’t get any better than Superior!
Superior Restoration responded quickly to our water emergency with quality and competence to handle the situation. The staff was helpful and courteous with all my questions and concerns and they returned my phone calls in a timely manner. Hopefully I will never need these services again, but if I do, I will call Superior Restoration to get the job done! I highly recommend this company to anyone in need of water damage services because of their professionalism and the care they give their clients.