We Work With
We are approved to work with ALL major insurance companies and will handle all claims for you so you don't have to. Additionally, we are an IICRC-certified company and we are fully licensed, bonded and insured to guarantee the highest level of quality for our clients.
• Family owned and Operated
• Over 15 years experience in restoration
• #1 in customer service and communication
• Skilled in negotiating insurance claims
• Specialize in 24 hour response to all types of disasters
Water Damage Garden Grove Restoration Services
Superior Restoration is the leading Garden Grove water damage clean up company in the Inland Empire. When it comes to flood damage, water extraction and the restoration process, nobody does it better than we do. From the initial dryout to final restoration, we are able to take care of you the entire way. Our services are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for any type of water damage clean up large or small. We not only have the equipment and space to handle the largest flood situations but the staff and commitment to quality that will let us provide a personal touch to the restoration process. When we work with you, you can rest assured that we will strive to make the process as painless as possible.
Water damage in your bathroom can be dangerous:
Given the vast number of coming systems contained in the average bathroom is not surprising that sometimes they go bad. What is surprising is the amount of damage had a very small leak in your bathroom can cause. Here are some of the common issues that arise in bathrooms that you may be forced to deal with.
- The worst kind of issues when it comes to a bathroom is not massive leaks that happen suddenly but small leaks that happen gradually. There is a reason for that, mould. Mould is in many ways the worst results for any type of water damage and the one you most want to avoid. Mould can be extremely hazardous to your health and depending on what kind of mole that is can eat away at your home. If you suspect that you have a leak in your bathroom you should inspect it thoroughly and upon finding moulds you should call in a water damage restoration company.
- Sinks and the supply lines leading to them can often overflow or break. This can cause immense amounts of water to cascade into your bathroom this can be easily avoided by regular maintenance.
- Toilets are of course an excellent source for water damage and worse. Everyone has had to unblock a toilet but not everyone has had to deal with the toilet backing up. The type of water produced when a toilet breaks down is called black water. That is water that contains faecal matter and other hazardous waste. You should never attempt to clean this up yourself in vast quantities. It is extremely hazardous to your health and should be dealt with by a professional water damage restoration company.
4 Tips for Choosing the Right Water Damage Restoration Company None of us ever consider the possibility of a burst pipe, ...Read More
Homeowner Questions and Answers about Water Damage Restoration When homeowners suffer from water damage, the experience is often distressing. Many homeowners ...Read More
All You Need To Know About Water Damage Water damage in the home can be a major problem and is considered ...Read More
Water damage is the number #1 threat to your home’s foundation. It can be an awful experience especially when you are ...Read More
If you ever have an unfortunate encounter with water damage in your home, do not despair. There are professional water damage ...Read More
I hired Superior to come dry out my house when I had a water leak. They also did the construction to fix the damages that occurred. They were very pleasant to deal with. They handled all the communication with my insurance to make sure that everything was covered that got damaged. I was at ease during the entire process knowing that they were on it. They gave me a deadline and exceeded that time frame having my house ready sooner than I had expected which was a big PLUS. They are professional, they return phone calls immediately, and they follow through as promised! It can’t get any better than Superior!
Superior Restoration responded quickly to our water emergency with quality and competence to handle the situation. The staff was helpful and courteous with all my questions and concerns and they returned my phone calls in a timely manner. Hopefully I will never need these services again, but if I do, I will call Superior Restoration to get the job done! I highly recommend this company to anyone in need of water damage services because of their professionalism and the care they give their clients.