We Work With
We are approved to work with ALL major insurance companies and will handle all claims for you so you don't have to. Additionally, we are an IICRC-certified company and we are fully licensed, bonded and insured to guarantee the highest level of quality for our clients.
• Family owned and Operated
• Over 15 years experience in restoration
• #1 in customer service and communication
• Skilled in negotiating insurance claims
• Specialize in 24 hour response to all types of disasters
Water Damage Laguna Hills Restoration Services
Superior Restoration is the leading Laguna Hills water damage clean up company in the Inland Empire. When it comes to flood damage, water extraction and the restoration process, nobody does it better than we do. From the initial dryout to final restoration, we are able to take care of you the entire way. Our services are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for any type of water damage clean up large or small. We not only have the equipment and space to handle the largest flood situations but the staff and commitment to quality that will let us provide a personal touch to the restoration process. When we work with you, you can rest assured that we will strive to make the process as painless as possible.
Counting the cost of water damage repair:
There are 70 potential issues involved in remediating flood damage that it’s nearly impossible to estimate a usual asked for water damage cleanup services. Some flood remediation services will charge you an hourly rate others feel the need to quote you a full flat rate for the entire team cost and depending on the size the flood flat rates are usually cheaper. The total cost of services needed to restore your home or business will depend upon a number of different factors including:
- The size of the affected area will determine the cost in restoring it.
- The amount of resting water that needs to be extracted will also dictate the price. The more water that needs to be distracted the necessarily higher the cost will become.
- The type of water that needs to be extracted. Clean water, such as water from a tap that’s been left on too long, doesn’t pose any kind of health hazards to the flood restoration team. Grey water is the term used for dishwasher, washing machine or other appliance discharge that contains chemical or biological pollutants presenting a potential health hazard for individuals who come into contact with it. Finally, black water is the term used for sewage and outdoor floodwater. Black water is completely unsanitary and may be highly toxic. Clean water poses the least expensive flood remediation; black water poses the most expensive. The type of water being dealt with is a major factor on the speed of the repair.
Water damage can be extremely costly but if you call a quality water damage remediation company as soon as possible and if before you have any water damage you shop around a bit first for someone you may want called the future you should get the best price and the quickest service.
Of all the appliances in your kitchen your dishwasher is often the most disappointing. Unless you have a new top of ...Read More
Mold is a tenacious Fungus. Given a chance it will find a place to grow in your home. Mold prefers dark ...Read More
When water damage cannot be prevented it must then be dealt with but the question remains, what you do now? Were ...Read More
Unfortunately by the very nature water damage happens unexpectedly. Since water damage seemed like such a rare occurrence to us were ...Read More
I hired Superior to come dry out my house when I had a water leak. They also did the construction to fix the damages that occurred. They were very pleasant to deal with. They handled all the communication with my insurance to make sure that everything was covered that got damaged. I was at ease during the entire process knowing that they were on it. They gave me a deadline and exceeded that time frame having my house ready sooner than I had expected which was a big PLUS. They are professional, they return phone calls immediately, and they follow through as promised! It can’t get any better than Superior!
Superior Restoration responded quickly to our water emergency with quality and competence to handle the situation. The staff was helpful and courteous with all my questions and concerns and they returned my phone calls in a timely manner. Hopefully I will never need these services again, but if I do, I will call Superior Restoration to get the job done! I highly recommend this company to anyone in need of water damage services because of their professionalism and the care they give their clients.