We Work With
We are approved to work with ALL major insurance companies and will handle all claims for you so you don't have to. Additionally, we are an IICRC-certified company and we are fully licensed, bonded and insured to guarantee the highest level of quality for our clients.
• Family owned and Operated
• Over 15 years experience in restoration
• #1 in customer service and communication
• Skilled in negotiating insurance claims
• Specialize in 24 hour response to all types of disasters
Water Damage Lake Elsinore Restoration Services
Superior Restoration is the leading Lake Elsinore water damage clean up company in the Inland Empire. When it comes to flood damage, water extraction and the restoration process, nobody does it better than we do. From the initial dryout to final restoration, we are able to take care of you the entire way. Our services are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for any type of water damage clean up large or small. We not only have the equipment and space to handle the largest flood situations but the staff and commitment to quality that will let us provide a personal touch to the restoration process. When we work with you, you can rest assured that we will strive to make the process as painless as possible.
How to shut off water in cases of emergency?
Knowing what to do when the lights go out in your home and what to do about the breaker box will prevent many an electrical mishap. You should also know how to switch off the water in a home in cases of emergency. Once you know the off switch is you will be more able to deal with any potential water damage.
- This often you can switch off the water and the source of the leak. If your toilet is overflowing there is typically a knob, valve or lever that you can switch off right then and there.
- Toilets: typically on the wall or floor underneath the toilet tank.
- Sinks: underneath your sink faucet, often inside a cabinet.
- Washing machines: typically located directly behind your washing machine.
- Dishwashers: this valve may share or be located next supply valves for the kitchen sink.
- Shutting off the water at the main valve in your home will cut off the entire water supply to your home. The trick is to finally and which value is the right one involves familiarizing yourself. with the plumbing of your home.
- Basements: You’ll typically find the valve to shut off water flow near the front foundation wall, though it may be near a water heater or furnace, inside a mechanical room, or rise up through the floor.
- Crawlspace: In crawlspace homes, the valve could be located anywhere, including inside the crawlspace, but it is typically found near the water heater or under the kitchen sink.
- Crawlspace + basement: The valve to shut off water is typically where the water line enters the basement, or the crawlspace in older homes.
- Slab: Slab homes could have a main shutoff valve anywhere, but near the water heater or kitchen sink are the most common locations.
If you’re able to deal with a leak quickly and effectively you will have much less water to contend with. If you’re unable to stop it though seek out a quality water damage restoration company to help you get your home back to working order.
Of all the appliances in your kitchen your dishwasher is often the most disappointing. Unless you have a new top of ...Read More
Mold is a tenacious Fungus. Given a chance it will find a place to grow in your home. Mold prefers dark ...Read More
When water damage cannot be prevented it must then be dealt with but the question remains, what you do now? Were ...Read More
Unfortunately by the very nature water damage happens unexpectedly. Since water damage seemed like such a rare occurrence to us were ...Read More
I hired Superior to come dry out my house when I had a water leak. They also did the construction to fix the damages that occurred. They were very pleasant to deal with. They handled all the communication with my insurance to make sure that everything was covered that got damaged. I was at ease during the entire process knowing that they were on it. They gave me a deadline and exceeded that time frame having my house ready sooner than I had expected which was a big PLUS. They are professional, they return phone calls immediately, and they follow through as promised! It can’t get any better than Superior!
Superior Restoration responded quickly to our water emergency with quality and competence to handle the situation. The staff was helpful and courteous with all my questions and concerns and they returned my phone calls in a timely manner. Hopefully I will never need these services again, but if I do, I will call Superior Restoration to get the job done! I highly recommend this company to anyone in need of water damage services because of their professionalism and the care they give their clients.