We Work With
We are approved to work with ALL major insurance companies and will handle all claims for you so you don't have to. Additionally, we are an IICRC-certified company and we are fully licensed, bonded and insured to guarantee the highest level of quality for our clients.
• Family owned and Operated
• Over 15 years experience in restoration
• #1 in customer service and communication
• Skilled in negotiating insurance claims
• Specialize in 24 hour response to all types of disasters
Water Damage Loma Linda Restoration Services
Superior Restoration is the leading Loma Linda water damage clean up company in the Inland Empire. When it comes to flood damage, water extraction and the restoration process, nobody does it better than we do. From the initial dryout to final restoration, we are able to take care of you the entire way. Our services are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for any type of water damage clean up large or small. We not only have the equipment and space to handle the largest flood situations but the staff and commitment to quality that will let us provide a personal touch to the restoration process. When we work with you, you can rest assured that we will strive to make the process as painless as possible.
10 tips to prevent water damage during a drought:
California is experiencing one of the worst droughts history. Water is a precious commodity and should not be wasted for any reason. This is an excellent time to look over your house and make sure that your home is not contributing to the water problem. Here are some excellent tips to make sure that your house is part of the solution and not the problem.
- Fix all the leaks promptly. If you don’t deal with leaks in your home properly and as fast as possible will only will you have issues with mold, mildew and stains but you could also do wasting hundreds of gallons of water a day.
- Make sure your appliances are properly and all hoses leading to let from our secure and not breaking down.
- If you install a water detector, a device that senses moisture at makes an alarm noise when it does, he will be able to tell when water damage is happening in real time.
- Pay attention to your water bill and if there are any significant changes you may be dealing with the leak.
- Pay attention to where you plan to your trees and bushes. If they are planted near or on top of a pipe their roots can eventually break the pipe and cause massive water damage.
- Not only are you lessening the possibility of water damage when you clean out your gutters but you are also preventing them becoming a breeding ground for mosquitos.
- Check all hoses leading from the house outside for obstruction.
- Make sure to change the hoses to your washing machine and dishwasher. If possible replace them with metal ones.
- Know what kind of water pressure your house uses and how to properly gauge the amount of pressure and needs. Too much water pressure will cause your pipes to burst.
- Know exactly where the water main is and how to shut it off in case of an absolute emergency.
Of all the appliances in your kitchen your dishwasher is often the most disappointing. Unless you have a new top of ...Read More
Mold is a tenacious Fungus. Given a chance it will find a place to grow in your home. Mold prefers dark ...Read More
When water damage cannot be prevented it must then be dealt with but the question remains, what you do now? Were ...Read More
Unfortunately by the very nature water damage happens unexpectedly. Since water damage seemed like such a rare occurrence to us were ...Read More
I hired Superior to come dry out my house when I had a water leak. They also did the construction to fix the damages that occurred. They were very pleasant to deal with. They handled all the communication with my insurance to make sure that everything was covered that got damaged. I was at ease during the entire process knowing that they were on it. They gave me a deadline and exceeded that time frame having my house ready sooner than I had expected which was a big PLUS. They are professional, they return phone calls immediately, and they follow through as promised! It can’t get any better than Superior!
Superior Restoration responded quickly to our water emergency with quality and competence to handle the situation. The staff was helpful and courteous with all my questions and concerns and they returned my phone calls in a timely manner. Hopefully I will never need these services again, but if I do, I will call Superior Restoration to get the job done! I highly recommend this company to anyone in need of water damage services because of their professionalism and the care they give their clients.