We Work With
We are approved to work with ALL major insurance companies and will handle all claims for you so you don't have to. Additionally, we are an IICRC-certified company and we are fully licensed, bonded and insured to guarantee the highest level of quality for our clients.
• Family owned and Operated
• Over 15 years experience in restoration
• #1 in customer service and communication
• Skilled in negotiating insurance claims
• Specialize in 24 hour response to all types of disasters
Water Damage Montclair Restoration Services
Superior Restoration is the leading Montclair water damage clean up company in the Inland Empire. When it comes to flood damage, water extraction and the restoration process, nobody does it better than we do. From the initial dryout to final restoration, we are able to take care of you the entire way. Our services are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for any type of water damage clean up large or small. We not only have the equipment and space to handle the largest flood situations but the staff and commitment to quality that will let us provide a personal touch to the restoration process. When we work with you, you can rest assured that we will strive to make the process as painless as possible.
Sewage backup and your business
As a business owner you understand the importance of providing your employees and customers with a professional and most of all clean atmosphere in which to work and to buy. The first impression your business makes is essential. If you have a backed up sewer you have an immediate problem but if you let it get worse the problem could put you out of business. Here are some things to consider though when it comes to sewer damage and your buisiness.
- Sometimes it can be prevented. Sometimes the water is so backed up in the sewerage line that it starts to overflow from your toilet. In these cases your insurance should cover the damage.
- Be sure to place signs in the bathrooms of your business stating that anything other than toilet paper should not be flushed down the toilet but should rather be placed in a trashcan. Toilets were designed with toilet paper in mind and are not designed to deal with paper towel, baby wipes and other things normally thrown away in a bathroom.
- Call a professional water damage restoration company and find out what measures you can take to prevent this from happening. Certain types of toilets are designed to not back up. You may be able to design the business of the plumbing of your business in such a way that this never becomes an issue.
- If the moment is already happened and your sewage has backed up into your business call a wobble damage restoration company immediately. They will be able to assess the damage and get you back up on your feet as soon as possible.
Of all the appliances in your kitchen your dishwasher is often the most disappointing. Unless you have a new top of ...Read More
Mold is a tenacious Fungus. Given a chance it will find a place to grow in your home. Mold prefers dark ...Read More
When water damage cannot be prevented it must then be dealt with but the question remains, what you do now? Were ...Read More
Unfortunately by the very nature water damage happens unexpectedly. Since water damage seemed like such a rare occurrence to us were ...Read More
I hired Superior to come dry out my house when I had a water leak. They also did the construction to fix the damages that occurred. They were very pleasant to deal with. They handled all the communication with my insurance to make sure that everything was covered that got damaged. I was at ease during the entire process knowing that they were on it. They gave me a deadline and exceeded that time frame having my house ready sooner than I had expected which was a big PLUS. They are professional, they return phone calls immediately, and they follow through as promised! It can’t get any better than Superior!
Superior Restoration responded quickly to our water emergency with quality and competence to handle the situation. The staff was helpful and courteous with all my questions and concerns and they returned my phone calls in a timely manner. Hopefully I will never need these services again, but if I do, I will call Superior Restoration to get the job done! I highly recommend this company to anyone in need of water damage services because of their professionalism and the care they give their clients.