We Work With
We are approved to work with ALL major insurance companies and will handle all claims for you so you don't have to. Additionally, we are an IICRC-certified company and we are fully licensed, bonded and insured to guarantee the highest level of quality for our clients.
• Family owned and Operated
• Over 15 years experience in restoration
• #1 in customer service and communication
• Skilled in negotiating insurance claims
• Specialize in 24 hour response to all types of disasters
Water Damage Orange Restoration Services
Superior Restoration is the leading Orange water damage clean up company in the Inland Empire. When it comes to flood damage, water extraction and the restoration process, nobody does it better than we do. From the initial dryout to final restoration, we are able to take care of you the entire way. Our services are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for any type of water damage clean up large or small. We not only have the equipment and space to handle the largest flood situations but the staff and commitment to quality that will let us provide a personal touch to the restoration process. When we work with you, you can rest assured that we will strive to make the process as painless as possible.
Water damage: prevention is better than cure
If water is allowed to run right through your home or business in magic damage it can do will be catastrophic. Without professional help you may never know weather or not you have got rid of all the water. If you are not certain that you have thoroughly dried the affected area then sometimes years, months or even days later you will find remaining water damage that could cost you even more money. The problem with water damage is that it's very much like an iceberg you only see 10% of the damage and the other 90% is hidden.
Most water damage can be prevented before it even started but this requires a regular schedule maintenance and replacement of broken and worn out parts. Most people are unwilling or unable to put in the time and effort required to maintain their appliances, water heaters, refrigerators and washing machine's and their eventual breakdown should not come as a surprise. Oftentimes one of the things that breaks down the earliest is the whole is leading from the plumbing in your home to the appliance. These hoses typically made out of rubber or plastic both of which break down with time and should be replaced with a steel or other metal hose.
Water heaters are another thing that is generally neglected. When they go wrong they go wrong spectacularly and can cause massive flooding to the house. There should be a regular schedule of maintenance to ensure that they are not breaking down. When in doubt call a water damage restoration company or a plumber.
4 Tips for Choosing the Right Water Damage Restoration Company None of us ever consider the possibility of a burst pipe, ...Read More
Homeowner Questions and Answers about Water Damage Restoration When homeowners suffer from water damage, the experience is often distressing. Many homeowners ...Read More
All You Need To Know About Water Damage Water damage in the home can be a major problem and is considered ...Read More
Water damage is the number #1 threat to your home’s foundation. It can be an awful experience especially when you are ...Read More
If you ever have an unfortunate encounter with water damage in your home, do not despair. There are professional water damage ...Read More
I hired Superior to come dry out my house when I had a water leak. They also did the construction to fix the damages that occurred. They were very pleasant to deal with. They handled all the communication with my insurance to make sure that everything was covered that got damaged. I was at ease during the entire process knowing that they were on it. They gave me a deadline and exceeded that time frame having my house ready sooner than I had expected which was a big PLUS. They are professional, they return phone calls immediately, and they follow through as promised! It can’t get any better than Superior!
Superior Restoration responded quickly to our water emergency with quality and competence to handle the situation. The staff was helpful and courteous with all my questions and concerns and they returned my phone calls in a timely manner. Hopefully I will never need these services again, but if I do, I will call Superior Restoration to get the job done! I highly recommend this company to anyone in need of water damage services because of their professionalism and the care they give their clients.