We Work With
We are approved to work with ALL major insurance companies and will handle all claims for you so you don't have to. Additionally, we are an IICRC-certified company and we are fully licensed, bonded and insured to guarantee the highest level of quality for our clients.
• Family owned and Operated
• Over 15 years experience in restoration
• #1 in customer service and communication
• Skilled in negotiating insurance claims
• Specialize in 24 hour response to all types of disasters
Water Damage Riverside Restoration Services
Superior Restoration is the leading Riverside water damage clean up company in the Inland Empire. When it comes to flood damage, water extraction and the restoration process, nobody does it better than we do. From the initial dryout to final restoration, we are able to take care of you the entire way. Our services are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for any type of water damage clean up large or small. We not only have the equipment and space to handle the largest flood situations but the staff and commitment to quality that will let us provide a personal touch to the restoration process. When we work with you, you can rest assured that we will strive to make the process as painless as possible.
Time to inspect your bathroom!
You use your bathroom everyday but do you really look at it? You walk in in the morning and brush your teeth, shave, put on make-up, pluck your eyebrows and generally prepare for your day. All the while your bathroom could be falling apart around you. As a very great deal of water passes through your bathroom every day. Some studies indicate that the average American has uses 10,000 gallons of water a day and much of that is passing through your bathroom. Often when you discover that you have a leak or mould growth it’s too late for easy cleanup but here are some things to look out for that may save you time and money.
- One of the best investments you can make is a rug for your bathroom floor when you get out of the shower or bath. This will prevent water from standing on your floor for too long and potentially seeping under the floor and causing untold damage.
- If you notice that the walls of your bathroom start to walk all puffy that may also be an indicator that water is leaking behind it.
- Depending on where your bathroom is located you may want to inspect the ceiling above and below the bathroom for signs of water spots. These are signs that the water damage is worsening.
- If you notice a strange musty odour when you enter your bathroom there may be a sign that mould and mildew have started to form. This can be extremely dangerous especially if you have an already complicated immune system.
Of all the appliances in your kitchen your dishwasher is often the most disappointing. Unless you have a new top of ...Read More
Mold is a tenacious Fungus. Given a chance it will find a place to grow in your home. Mold prefers dark ...Read More
When water damage cannot be prevented it must then be dealt with but the question remains, what you do now? Were ...Read More
Unfortunately by the very nature water damage happens unexpectedly. Since water damage seemed like such a rare occurrence to us were ...Read More
I hired Superior to come dry out my house when I had a water leak. They also did the construction to fix the damages that occurred. They were very pleasant to deal with. They handled all the communication with my insurance to make sure that everything was covered that got damaged. I was at ease during the entire process knowing that they were on it. They gave me a deadline and exceeded that time frame having my house ready sooner than I had expected which was a big PLUS. They are professional, they return phone calls immediately, and they follow through as promised! It can’t get any better than Superior!
Superior Restoration responded quickly to our water emergency with quality and competence to handle the situation. The staff was helpful and courteous with all my questions and concerns and they returned my phone calls in a timely manner. Hopefully I will never need these services again, but if I do, I will call Superior Restoration to get the job done! I highly recommend this company to anyone in need of water damage services because of their professionalism and the care they give their clients.