We Work With
We are approved to work with ALL major insurance companies and will handle all claims for you so you don't have to. Additionally, we are an IICRC-certified company and we are fully licensed, bonded and insured to guarantee the highest level of quality for our clients.
• Family owned and Operated
• Over 15 years experience in restoration
• #1 in customer service and communication
• Skilled in negotiating insurance claims
• Specialize in 24 hour response to all types of disasters
Water Damage San Clemente Restoration Services
Superior Restoration is the leading San Clemente water damage clean up company in the Inland Empire. When it comes to flood damage, water extraction and the restoration process, nobody does it better than we do. From the initial dryout to final restoration, we are able to take care of you the entire way. Our services are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for any type of water damage clean up large or small. We not only have the equipment and space to handle the largest flood situations but the staff and commitment to quality that will let us provide a personal touch to the restoration process. When we work with you, you can rest assured that we will strive to make the process as painless as possible.
Prevent moisture and mold growth:
Even if your bathroom hasn't suffered water damage it always has the possibility of doing so and when you're remodeling your home it's the perfect time to put in place some preventative measures. The worst thing is to find out after years that mold is developed and structural damage has occurred. The following is a list some steps that you can implement the new bathroom plan to ensure that moisture will not be a problem.
- Due to the extreme temperature variations on the pipes leading to and from your bathroom any point phased on exterior walls can start to sweat and cause water damage over time. Where possible put or pipes inside of interior walls to avoid this issue.
- No matter whether you have a steam shower or a regular shower in your bathroom of vast amounts of steam are created. The found in the ceiling of your bathroom is there not only to get rid of smells but also to vent steam and prevent the buildup of water. Make sure your fan is in working condition and that it is large enough to accommodate the size of the bathroom. After your bath or shower leave the fan running for a minimum of 30 minutes to remove all moisture in the air.
- Condensation in the tank of your toilet is typical especially in summer months where homes that don't use air conditioning. The best and least expensive way to avoid this is to purchase a and installation kit for your toilet
- Tiled shower floors look very nice but they also have a downside. The grout between each of those tiles is an excellent way for water to penetrate and for Malta form below the shower. If this happens to you consider replacing the tiles with a one-piece shower floor pan. They come in a variety of shapes and sizes hopefully there will be one to fit your Shower design.
Superior Restoration is a major contributor to Convoy of Hope's emergency services in Puerto Rico, Mexico & Texas. Shout out to ...Read More
We're all about giving back to the community and helping out our local business in any way we can. We attended the 2017 ...Read More
The Fire Service may be gone but without proper immediate response, the real damage and impact to homes and business can ...Read More
Texas was hit hard this year during this hurricane season by Hurricane Harvey which left millions of people without homes, and ...Read More
I hired Superior to come dry out my house when I had a water leak. They also did the construction to fix the damages that occurred. They were very pleasant to deal with. They handled all the communication with my insurance to make sure that everything was covered that got damaged. I was at ease during the entire process knowing that they were on it. They gave me a deadline and exceeded that time frame having my house ready sooner than I had expected which was a big PLUS. They are professional, they return phone calls immediately, and they follow through as promised! It can’t get any better than Superior!
Superior Restoration responded quickly to our water emergency with quality and competence to handle the situation. The staff was helpful and courteous with all my questions and concerns and they returned my phone calls in a timely manner. Hopefully I will never need these services again, but if I do, I will call Superior Restoration to get the job done! I highly recommend this company to anyone in need of water damage services because of their professionalism and the care they give their clients.