We Work With
We are approved to work with ALL major insurance companies and will handle all claims for you so you don't have to. Additionally, we are an IICRC-certified company and we are fully licensed, bonded and insured to guarantee the highest level of quality for our clients.
• Family owned and Operated
• Over 15 years experience in restoration
• #1 in customer service and communication
• Skilled in negotiating insurance claims
• Specialize in 24 hour response to all types of disasters
Water Damage Santee Restoration Services
Superior Restoration is the leading Santee water damage clean up company in the Inland Empire. When it comes to flood damage, water extraction and the restoration process, nobody does it better than we do. From the initial dryout to final restoration, we are able to take care of you the entire way. Our services are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for any type of water damage clean up large or small. We not only have the equipment and space to handle the largest flood situations but the staff and commitment to quality that will let us provide a personal touch to the restoration process. When we work with you, you can rest assured that we will strive to make the process as painless as possible.
Learn the easy way to spot a water leak:
It’s extremely annoying to find that your faucet or showerhead is leaking. This can be a time-consuming repair and is often put off for another day. This type of the cost you money but other types of leak can cause so much damage that the river leaks that came before pale in comparison to it. Sometimes it easy to spot a leak. An obvious puddle stain calls out to you and demands your attention but sometimes the water damage is hidden until it’s too late. Here are some things to look out for.
- If the hose leading to and from your washing machine fails this can cause thousands of gallons of water to flow around your house causing untold and extremely costly damage. This can be easily prevented by replacing your hoses at regular intervals.
- On the refrigerator the hoses as well need constant maintenance. They can go bad and also cause water to flood your kitchen. You can cut out the number of times you need to inspect them by replacing the hose with a sturdier more durable variety.
- Sinks and dishwashers can be vast sources of water damage. Often this can be prevented by maintenance and regular inspection.
- Often the plumbing of your home is hidden and so you may not know about the leak until it is already soaked through the floor, wall or ceiling. Once you find out whether Leakey is shut off the water and deal with it immediately.
A little bit of preventive home plumbing maintenance can save you a great deal of money.
Of all the appliances in your kitchen your dishwasher is often the most disappointing. Unless you have a new top of ...Read More
Mold is a tenacious Fungus. Given a chance it will find a place to grow in your home. Mold prefers dark ...Read More
When water damage cannot be prevented it must then be dealt with but the question remains, what you do now? Were ...Read More
Unfortunately by the very nature water damage happens unexpectedly. Since water damage seemed like such a rare occurrence to us were ...Read More
I hired Superior to come dry out my house when I had a water leak. They also did the construction to fix the damages that occurred. They were very pleasant to deal with. They handled all the communication with my insurance to make sure that everything was covered that got damaged. I was at ease during the entire process knowing that they were on it. They gave me a deadline and exceeded that time frame having my house ready sooner than I had expected which was a big PLUS. They are professional, they return phone calls immediately, and they follow through as promised! It can’t get any better than Superior!
Superior Restoration responded quickly to our water emergency with quality and competence to handle the situation. The staff was helpful and courteous with all my questions and concerns and they returned my phone calls in a timely manner. Hopefully I will never need these services again, but if I do, I will call Superior Restoration to get the job done! I highly recommend this company to anyone in need of water damage services because of their professionalism and the care they give their clients.