We Work With
We are approved to work with ALL major insurance companies and will handle all claims for you so you don't have to. Additionally, we are an IICRC-certified company and we are fully licensed, bonded and insured to guarantee the highest level of quality for our clients.
• Family owned and Operated
• Over 15 years experience in restoration
• #1 in customer service and communication
• Skilled in negotiating insurance claims
• Specialize in 24 hour response to all types of disasters
Water Damage Solana Beach Restoration Services
Superior Restoration is the leading Solana Beach water damage clean up company in the Inland Empire. When it comes to flood damage, water extraction and the restoration process, nobody does it better than we do. From the initial dryout to final restoration, we are able to take care of you the entire way. Our services are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for any type of water damage clean up large or small. We not only have the equipment and space to handle the largest flood situations but the staff and commitment to quality that will let us provide a personal touch to the restoration process. When we work with you, you can rest assured that we will strive to make the process as painless as possible.
Leak proofing your home
When it comes to leak proofing your home you must keep the water outside of the home in order to prevent structural damage, right? Simple! However this requires one thing from you, then you be willing to put in the work required to protect your house from damage. Sudden disasters you can’t prevent but you are more than capable of preventing water damage that should never have been allowed to happen in the first place.
- When it comes to the pipes in your home you should regularly inspect the ones you can and if you’re going to be away for any length of time you should disconnect the water from them in order to relieve the stress on them. This will give them a break and extend their lives.
- One of the best ways to prevent damage is to clean out the gutters around your home. This is a time-consuming and potentially dangerous job but if it’s not done untold water damage can occur. Also stagnant water in gutters is a breeding ground for mosquitoes and disease.
- You should check the seals around windows and doors and if you find any cracks you should fill them in the immediately. Windows and doors are excellent way for water to get in and this can be prevented.
- If you find any cracks in the foundation of your home you should fill them in immediately. Even very small cracks can become a thorn in your side. Once water gets deep within a structure it is almost impossible to ascertain the level of damage it’s causing.
Of all the appliances in your kitchen your dishwasher is often the most disappointing. Unless you have a new top of ...Read More
Mold is a tenacious Fungus. Given a chance it will find a place to grow in your home. Mold prefers dark ...Read More
When water damage cannot be prevented it must then be dealt with but the question remains, what you do now? Were ...Read More
Unfortunately by the very nature water damage happens unexpectedly. Since water damage seemed like such a rare occurrence to us were ...Read More
I hired Superior to come dry out my house when I had a water leak. They also did the construction to fix the damages that occurred. They were very pleasant to deal with. They handled all the communication with my insurance to make sure that everything was covered that got damaged. I was at ease during the entire process knowing that they were on it. They gave me a deadline and exceeded that time frame having my house ready sooner than I had expected which was a big PLUS. They are professional, they return phone calls immediately, and they follow through as promised! It can’t get any better than Superior!
Superior Restoration responded quickly to our water emergency with quality and competence to handle the situation. The staff was helpful and courteous with all my questions and concerns and they returned my phone calls in a timely manner. Hopefully I will never need these services again, but if I do, I will call Superior Restoration to get the job done! I highly recommend this company to anyone in need of water damage services because of their professionalism and the care they give their clients.