We Work With
We are approved to work with ALL major insurance companies and will handle all claims for you so you don't have to. Additionally, we are an IICRC-certified company and we are fully licensed, bonded and insured to guarantee the highest level of quality for our clients.
• Family owned and Operated
• Over 15 years experience in restoration
• #1 in customer service and communication
• Skilled in negotiating insurance claims
• Specialize in 24 hour response to all types of disasters
Water Damage Tustin Restoration Services
Superior Restoration is the leading Tustin water damage clean up company in the Inland Empire. When it comes to flood damage, water extraction and the restoration process, nobody does it better than we do. From the initial dryout to final restoration, we are able to take care of you the entire way. Our services are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for any type of water damage clean up large or small. We not only have the equipment and space to handle the largest flood situations but the staff and commitment to quality that will let us provide a personal touch to the restoration process. When we work with you, you can rest assured that we will strive to make the process as painless as possible.
Dealing with water damage:
When water damage cannot be prevented it must then be dealt with but the question remains, what you do now? Were wanted done with the source of the water and you’ve called in a water damage restoration company to do the work it’s up to you to start the insurance claims process. Here are some helpful hints on how to deal with the water damage and to go about starting your claim.
- As soon as you discovered standing will identify the source and deal with it as soon as possible. You will want shot of water to the affected area and move anything you do not want to damage.
- If there are any items in a pathway that are likely not been damaged yet you want to move those as fast as possible.
- Any items that have been sucked by the water you will want to remove this possible if not leave them in place.
- After calling in a water damage restoration company you may want to try and remove the warm yourself using a vacuum cleaner that is designed to suck up water.
- Once you’ve called the water damage restoration company you want to take pictures of everything! The more documentation you have asked what has been damaged the more likely you’ll be able to claim for that damage and your claim will not be contested.
- Keep receipts for any work performed and any costs that have been incurred by the water damage these will come into play later.
- At this point will want to begin the claims process. Many people think start dealing with the claim when you found that there is water damage but it is much better to have a water damage dealt with first and then start the claims process. If you wait too long the damage will get worse and it will end up costing more.
Of all the appliances in your kitchen your dishwasher is often the most disappointing. Unless you have a new top of ...Read More
Mold is a tenacious Fungus. Given a chance it will find a place to grow in your home. Mold prefers dark ...Read More
When water damage cannot be prevented it must then be dealt with but the question remains, what you do now? Were ...Read More
Unfortunately by the very nature water damage happens unexpectedly. Since water damage seemed like such a rare occurrence to us were ...Read More
I hired Superior to come dry out my house when I had a water leak. They also did the construction to fix the damages that occurred. They were very pleasant to deal with. They handled all the communication with my insurance to make sure that everything was covered that got damaged. I was at ease during the entire process knowing that they were on it. They gave me a deadline and exceeded that time frame having my house ready sooner than I had expected which was a big PLUS. They are professional, they return phone calls immediately, and they follow through as promised! It can’t get any better than Superior!
Superior Restoration responded quickly to our water emergency with quality and competence to handle the situation. The staff was helpful and courteous with all my questions and concerns and they returned my phone calls in a timely manner. Hopefully I will never need these services again, but if I do, I will call Superior Restoration to get the job done! I highly recommend this company to anyone in need of water damage services because of their professionalism and the care they give their clients.