We Work With
We are approved to work with ALL major insurance companies and will handle all claims for you so you don't have to. Additionally, we are an IICRC-certified company and we are fully licensed, bonded and insured to guarantee the highest level of quality for our clients.
• Family owned and Operated
• Over 15 years experience in restoration
• #1 in customer service and communication
• Skilled in negotiating insurance claims
• Specialize in 24 hour response to all types of disasters
Water Damage Anaheim Restoration Services
Superior Restoration is the leading Anaheim water damage clean up company in the Inland Empire. When it comes to flood damage, water extraction and the restoration process, nobody does it better than we do. From the initial dryout to final restoration, we are able to take care of you the entire way. Our services are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for any type of water damage clean up large or small. We not only have the equipment and space to handle the largest flood situations but the staff and commitment to quality that will let us provide a personal touch to the restoration process. When we work with you, you can rest assured that we will strive to make the process as painless as possible.
Protect your home or business from severe weather:
Natural disasters are by their very nature and not preventable. A certain level of preparation may be possible but in general the long-standing preparations you set in motion are what you have on hand during a natural disaster. Is your home or business prepared for a flood or fire? It's not possible to prepare for everything but you can take certain steps to prepare not only yourself but also the building in which you live and work for what's coming.
- Fires can begin instantaneously and with little to no warning. You and your family should already have a dedicated fire escape plan so that were the worst to happen you would know exactly what to do. You should set up a place outside of your home or business to meet in case of a fire. You should make sure regularly that your smoke alarms are fully charged. You should of course tell everyone to crawl low to the ground when Exeter in a building filled with smoke. This will reduce the amount of smoke that they inhale.
- Floods generally give you a bit of a warning before they appear and it's during this grace period that you can prepare. Create a barrier between doors and windows leading into your house and the outside hopefully this will cause the water to run away from your. Shut off electricity to your home in case of a flood. This will reduce the chance of the water reaching the wires of your home and potentially electrocuting you.
Using hardwood floors in the house has many advantages. They are easy to clean, strong and durable and they look elegant. ...Read More
Carpet is one of the most common and trendy floorings you can see in many homes. Aside from the beauty and ...Read More
Molds are types of fungi that usually grows on surfaces inside one’s property due to water interaction or excessive moisture. However, ...Read More
Restoring a home that was damaged by fire is a very challenging task to do. The problems that were manifested by ...Read More
Water damage is not an easy thing to handle. It can cost you hundreds and thousands of repairs and could even ...Read More
I hired Superior to come dry out my house when I had a water leak. They also did the construction to fix the damages that occurred. They were very pleasant to deal with. They handled all the communication with my insurance to make sure that everything was covered that got damaged. I was at ease during the entire process knowing that they were on it. They gave me a deadline and exceeded that time frame having my house ready sooner than I had expected which was a big PLUS. They are professional, they return phone calls immediately, and they follow through as promised! It can’t get any better than Superior!
Superior Restoration responded quickly to our water emergency with quality and competence to handle the situation. The staff was helpful and courteous with all my questions and concerns and they returned my phone calls in a timely manner. Hopefully I will never need these services again, but if I do, I will call Superior Restoration to get the job done! I highly recommend this company to anyone in need of water damage services because of their professionalism and the care they give their clients.