We Work With
We are approved to work with ALL major insurance companies and will handle all claims for you so you don't have to. Additionally, we are an IICRC-certified company and we are fully licensed, bonded and insured to guarantee the highest level of quality for our clients.
• Family owned and Operated
• Over 15 years experience in restoration
• #1 in customer service and communication
• Skilled in negotiating insurance claims
• Specialize in 24 hour response to all types of disasters
Water Damage Beaumont Restoration Services
Superior Restoration is the leading Beaumont water damage clean up company in the Inland Empire. When it comes to flood damage, water extraction and the restoration process, nobody does it better than we do. From the initial dryout to final restoration, we are able to take care of you the entire way. Our services are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for any type of water damage clean up large or small. We not only have the equipment and space to handle the largest flood situations but the staff and commitment to quality that will let us provide a personal touch to the restoration process. When we work with you, you can rest assured that we will strive to make the process as painless as possible.
The five worst carpet stains:
We all know that carpets are a magnet for stains. It seems that the moment someone has In their hand that Is instantly drawn towards the carpet. The best thing you can is clean up the mess immediately after it happens. For some stains that is enough but for others more work is required. For large stainless caused by water damage you will need to consult a water damage restoration. This could be a sign of a large leak in your home.
- Grape juice/wine stains. These stains are vibrant in colour and extremely difficult to remove from carpet completely. Taking immediate action and trying to sop up as much of the wine as possible can help but you will need either professional help or a powerful cleaning tool to fully remove it.
- Due to accident or injury your carpet may become stained with blood. This is extremely difficult to remove and most likely not going to be your first priority. Later on when you can attend to it try removing the stain without rubbing it further into the carpet.
- Coffee stains. The stains are nearly impossible to remove and are very likely to leave a yellowish brown patch on your carpet.
- Ink stains. Ink usually has a negative reaction with carpet fibres and not only stains and become actually destroy the fibers. This stain is usually permanent.
- Stains from bodily fluids. If your pet forgets where the backyard is and decides to do their business in the living room will have to content with this sort of stain. The more quickly react to it the more likely you'll be able to save the carpet.
What a terrific year it's been in 2018 for Superior Restoration. We were able to help Lake Elsinore school district with ...Read More
Superior Restoration happy to sponsor the Wheels for Water ride across the country. #LifeWater WHEELS 4 WATER The Wheels 4 Water ...Read More
4 Tips for Choosing the Right Water Damage Restoration Company None of us ever consider the possibility of a burst pipe, ...Read More
Homeowner Questions and Answers about Water Damage Restoration When homeowners suffer from water damage, the experience is often distressing. Many homeowners ...Read More
I hired Superior to come dry out my house when I had a water leak. They also did the construction to fix the damages that occurred. They were very pleasant to deal with. They handled all the communication with my insurance to make sure that everything was covered that got damaged. I was at ease during the entire process knowing that they were on it. They gave me a deadline and exceeded that time frame having my house ready sooner than I had expected which was a big PLUS. They are professional, they return phone calls immediately, and they follow through as promised! It can’t get any better than Superior!
Superior Restoration responded quickly to our water emergency with quality and competence to handle the situation. The staff was helpful and courteous with all my questions and concerns and they returned my phone calls in a timely manner. Hopefully I will never need these services again, but if I do, I will call Superior Restoration to get the job done! I highly recommend this company to anyone in need of water damage services because of their professionalism and the care they give their clients.