We Work With
We are approved to work with ALL major insurance companies and will handle all claims for you so you don't have to. Additionally, we are an IICRC-certified company and we are fully licensed, bonded and insured to guarantee the highest level of quality for our clients.
• Family owned and Operated
• Over 15 years experience in restoration
• #1 in customer service and communication
• Skilled in negotiating insurance claims
• Specialize in 24 hour response to all types of disasters
Water Damage Bloomington Restoration Services
Superior Restoration is the leading Bloomington water damage clean up company in the Inland Empire. When it comes to flood damage, water extraction and the restoration process, nobody does it better than we do. From the initial dryout to final restoration, we are able to take care of you the entire way. Our services are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for any type of water damage clean up large or small. We not only have the equipment and space to handle the largest flood situations but the staff and commitment to quality that will let us provide a personal touch to the restoration process. When we work with you, you can rest assured that we will strive to make the process as painless as possible.
Can carpet be saved after a flood?
Any homeowner is aware that carpet is a very expensive part of their home. Very needs to be replaced it can cost thousands. When it comes to flood the you may be in need of replacing all the carpet in your house at once or your carpet may be able to be saved. Here are some things to consider that will help you understand whether or not your flood damage carpet can be saved.
- Wet carpet may be salvageable depending on certain factors. The faster you call in a water damage restoration company to assess the damage the more likely if you're It can be saved that it will be
- you must also determine what type of water is involved. Category one water is also known as clean water. If the damage came from clean mores is most likely you will be able to save your carpet. Category two is grey water and can fall into a couple of extreme categories. Some greywater originates from a dishwasher or a washing machine in your home and therefore is not that much of the Hazard. Other greywater can hold contaminants in it that could potentially cause illness in these cases you need a professional assessment to let you know whether or not it can be salvaged. Category three aka Blackwater is highly contaminated and poses a serious threat to human health and to your pets. An example of this would be raw sewage. In cases like this the best thing you can do is remove all the carpet and all the padding beneath it and have it destroyed by a professional company. It's not worth taking the risk.
What a terrific year it's been in 2018 for Superior Restoration. We were able to help Lake Elsinore school district with ...Read More
Superior Restoration happy to sponsor the Wheels for Water ride across the country. #LifeWater WHEELS 4 WATER The Wheels 4 Water ...Read More
4 Tips for Choosing the Right Water Damage Restoration Company None of us ever consider the possibility of a burst pipe, ...Read More
Homeowner Questions and Answers about Water Damage Restoration When homeowners suffer from water damage, the experience is often distressing. Many homeowners ...Read More
I hired Superior to come dry out my house when I had a water leak. They also did the construction to fix the damages that occurred. They were very pleasant to deal with. They handled all the communication with my insurance to make sure that everything was covered that got damaged. I was at ease during the entire process knowing that they were on it. They gave me a deadline and exceeded that time frame having my house ready sooner than I had expected which was a big PLUS. They are professional, they return phone calls immediately, and they follow through as promised! It can’t get any better than Superior!
Superior Restoration responded quickly to our water emergency with quality and competence to handle the situation. The staff was helpful and courteous with all my questions and concerns and they returned my phone calls in a timely manner. Hopefully I will never need these services again, but if I do, I will call Superior Restoration to get the job done! I highly recommend this company to anyone in need of water damage services because of their professionalism and the care they give their clients.