We Work With
We are approved to work with ALL major insurance companies and will handle all claims for you so you don't have to. Additionally, we are an IICRC-certified company and we are fully licensed, bonded and insured to guarantee the highest level of quality for our clients.
• Family owned and Operated
• Over 15 years experience in restoration
• #1 in customer service and communication
• Skilled in negotiating insurance claims
• Specialize in 24 hour response to all types of disasters
Water Damage Chino Hills Restoration Services
Superior Restoration is the leading Chino Hills water damage clean up company in the Inland Empire. When it comes to flood damage, water extraction and the restoration process, nobody does it better than we do. From the initial dryout to final restoration, we are able to take care of you the entire way. Our services are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for any type of water damage clean up large or small. We not only have the equipment and space to handle the largest flood situations but the staff and commitment to quality that will let us provide a personal touch to the restoration process. When we work with you, you can rest assured that we will strive to make the process as painless as possible.
Tips for how to use less water in your home:
California is in drought and we all need to do our part to conserve water. Here are a few ways you can prevent water damage from happening.
- One thing you can do is purchase a low flush toilet. This tour designed to use significantly less water than your average toilet. This is only one step in the right direction and will not fix all your problems but when you consider how often you use the toilet every day it will help.
- You should test your toilet for leaks fairly regularly. All you need these food colouring and once you have opened up the toilet you pour the food colouring into the reservoir tank. Wait 20 minutes and if the colour has gone in those 20 minutes then you have a leak.
- When using your dishwasher be sure to load a full load of dishes every time. Remember that if you're washing half a load of dishes you're still using a full loads worth of water.
- With washing machines you also want to load them up fully but not overload them. An overloaded washer is very likely to spring a leak. Also with washing machines you want to maintain the hoses leading to and from them in order to prevent future water damage.
- If you have a dishwasher, sink, washing machine or refrigerator that is leaking that is more than just an annoying problem it is water wastage. Hundreds of gallons of water may be wasted in your home everyday. If you know that there's a leak you want to fix it as soon as possible because it can only get worse.
- Having a shorter shower not only gets you prepped ready for the day better than also uses much less water and wearing a shower Prevents your drains from getting clogged.
What a terrific year it's been in 2018 for Superior Restoration. We were able to help Lake Elsinore school district with ...Read More
Superior Restoration happy to sponsor the Wheels for Water ride across the country. #LifeWater WHEELS 4 WATER The Wheels 4 Water ...Read More
4 Tips for Choosing the Right Water Damage Restoration Company None of us ever consider the possibility of a burst pipe, ...Read More
Homeowner Questions and Answers about Water Damage Restoration When homeowners suffer from water damage, the experience is often distressing. Many homeowners ...Read More
I hired Superior to come dry out my house when I had a water leak. They also did the construction to fix the damages that occurred. They were very pleasant to deal with. They handled all the communication with my insurance to make sure that everything was covered that got damaged. I was at ease during the entire process knowing that they were on it. They gave me a deadline and exceeded that time frame having my house ready sooner than I had expected which was a big PLUS. They are professional, they return phone calls immediately, and they follow through as promised! It can’t get any better than Superior!
Superior Restoration responded quickly to our water emergency with quality and competence to handle the situation. The staff was helpful and courteous with all my questions and concerns and they returned my phone calls in a timely manner. Hopefully I will never need these services again, but if I do, I will call Superior Restoration to get the job done! I highly recommend this company to anyone in need of water damage services because of their professionalism and the care they give their clients.