We Work With
We are approved to work with ALL major insurance companies and will handle all claims for you so you don't have to. Additionally, we are an IICRC-certified company and we are fully licensed, bonded and insured to guarantee the highest level of quality for our clients.
• Family owned and Operated
• Over 15 years experience in restoration
• #1 in customer service and communication
• Skilled in negotiating insurance claims
• Specialize in 24 hour response to all types of disasters
Water Damage Corona Restoration Services
Superior Restoration is the leading Corona water damage clean up company in the Inland Empire. When it comes to flood damage, water extraction and the restoration process, nobody does it better than we do. From the initial dryout to final restoration, we are able to take care of you the entire way. Our services are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for any type of water damage clean up large or small. We not only have the equipment and space to handle the largest flood situations but the staff and commitment to quality that will let us provide a personal touch to the restoration process. When we work with you, you can rest assured that we will strive to make the process as painless as possible.
When to call a water damage restoration company?
When your home business suffers a flood or other forms of water damage the first thing you should do is call a water damage restoration company that you trust. They will come in, assess the damage and make sure that any of your claims are covered by your insurance. They will document everything which when presented to your insurance company will make it more likely that you will get paid back and paid back swiftly. Here are some reasons to call in a water damage restoration company.
- If you have any kind of mould problem expressed to call in a water damage restoration company at once. If not taken care of mould can cause serious health issues and structural damage.
- If you have a large leek and are in need of help due to flooding this is definitely a timed call in a specialist.
- Note only were they help you with water removal but also help you with drying your home after the water has been removed. This is not an easy process nor fast one and should not be attempted yourself.
- And they will help you discover the sources of strange odours such as the musty smell that mould and mildew produce.
- Any kind of water damage that has to do with sewage, also known as ”Blackwater”, should be dealt with by a qualified professional and should never any circumstances be touched by yourself. I'm treated sewage waste can be the carrier of potentially life threatening diseases.
What a terrific year it's been in 2018 for Superior Restoration. We were able to help Lake Elsinore school district with ...Read More
Superior Restoration happy to sponsor the Wheels for Water ride across the country. #LifeWater WHEELS 4 WATER The Wheels 4 Water ...Read More
4 Tips for Choosing the Right Water Damage Restoration Company None of us ever consider the possibility of a burst pipe, ...Read More
Homeowner Questions and Answers about Water Damage Restoration When homeowners suffer from water damage, the experience is often distressing. Many homeowners ...Read More
I hired Superior to come dry out my house when I had a water leak. They also did the construction to fix the damages that occurred. They were very pleasant to deal with. They handled all the communication with my insurance to make sure that everything was covered that got damaged. I was at ease during the entire process knowing that they were on it. They gave me a deadline and exceeded that time frame having my house ready sooner than I had expected which was a big PLUS. They are professional, they return phone calls immediately, and they follow through as promised! It can’t get any better than Superior!
Superior Restoration responded quickly to our water emergency with quality and competence to handle the situation. The staff was helpful and courteous with all my questions and concerns and they returned my phone calls in a timely manner. Hopefully I will never need these services again, but if I do, I will call Superior Restoration to get the job done! I highly recommend this company to anyone in need of water damage services because of their professionalism and the care they give their clients.