We Work With
We are approved to work with ALL major insurance companies and will handle all claims for you so you don't have to. Additionally, we are an IICRC-certified company and we are fully licensed, bonded and insured to guarantee the highest level of quality for our clients.
• Family owned and Operated
• Over 15 years experience in restoration
• #1 in customer service and communication
• Skilled in negotiating insurance claims
• Specialize in 24 hour response to all types of disasters
Water Damage Coronado Restoration Services
Superior Restoration is the leading Coronado water damage clean up company in the Inland Empire. When it comes to flood damage, water extraction and the restoration process, nobody does it better than we do. From the initial dryout to final restoration, we are able to take care of you the entire way. Our services are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for any type of water damage clean up large or small. We not only have the equipment and space to handle the largest flood situations but the staff and commitment to quality that will let us provide a personal touch to the restoration process. When we work with you, you can rest assured that we will strive to make the process as painless as possible.
Rain, rain drain away!
Anyone who is slowly trickle down the road after someone washes their car thinks of slowly and lacking in power it meanders its way towards the drain. That same person seeing a tsunami is confronted with a very different type of water. Water can be placid and peaceful or it can be powerful and destructive and your home can encounter both sorts of water. A house that is improper traditional nuclear nothing from a light rain but that same house may be in need of extraordinary measures in heavy prolonged rain storms. There are some measures you can take to protect your home in these circumstances.
- You can of course install rain gutters. These will most effectively remove the water from your home directing it away from vital areas. Make sure the down spouts release 5 feet long at the end and aim away from the house.
- Cleaning your gutters will prevent water damage in your home and staining on the outside of it.
- One of the best things you can do is create a barrier around your home made of dirt. A home without this protection will have water seeping right up to the foundation and it will remain that and seek further and further under your home. To prevent your home being undermined create a 2 to 3 inch barrier around the entire house.
- If your home is particularly prone to flooding then you may want great S3 to 4 feet deep ditch around your home. This will act as note groin water away from the house and towards this depression.
What a terrific year it's been in 2018 for Superior Restoration. We were able to help Lake Elsinore school district with ...Read More
Superior Restoration happy to sponsor the Wheels for Water ride across the country. #LifeWater WHEELS 4 WATER The Wheels 4 Water ...Read More
4 Tips for Choosing the Right Water Damage Restoration Company None of us ever consider the possibility of a burst pipe, ...Read More
Homeowner Questions and Answers about Water Damage Restoration When homeowners suffer from water damage, the experience is often distressing. Many homeowners ...Read More
I hired Superior to come dry out my house when I had a water leak. They also did the construction to fix the damages that occurred. They were very pleasant to deal with. They handled all the communication with my insurance to make sure that everything was covered that got damaged. I was at ease during the entire process knowing that they were on it. They gave me a deadline and exceeded that time frame having my house ready sooner than I had expected which was a big PLUS. They are professional, they return phone calls immediately, and they follow through as promised! It can’t get any better than Superior!
Superior Restoration responded quickly to our water emergency with quality and competence to handle the situation. The staff was helpful and courteous with all my questions and concerns and they returned my phone calls in a timely manner. Hopefully I will never need these services again, but if I do, I will call Superior Restoration to get the job done! I highly recommend this company to anyone in need of water damage services because of their professionalism and the care they give their clients.