We Work With
We are approved to work with ALL major insurance companies and will handle all claims for you so you don't have to. Additionally, we are an IICRC-certified company and we are fully licensed, bonded and insured to guarantee the highest level of quality for our clients.
• Family owned and Operated
• Over 15 years experience in restoration
• #1 in customer service and communication
• Skilled in negotiating insurance claims
• Specialize in 24 hour response to all types of disasters
Water Damage Irvine Restoration Services
Superior Restoration is the leading Irvine water damage clean up company in the Inland Empire. When it comes to flood damage, water extraction and the restoration process, nobody does it better than we do. From the initial dryout to final restoration, we are able to take care of you the entire way. Our services are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for any type of water damage clean up large or small. We not only have the equipment and space to handle the largest flood situations but the staff and commitment to quality that will let us provide a personal touch to the restoration process. When we work with you, you can rest assured that we will strive to make the process as painless as possible.
Tips to prevent water damage:
In general terms the average water damage repair job takes about 45 days to complete. That's a month and a half of inconvenience that could be avoided by regular maintenance on your part. These are professionals who will do the work as fast and as efficiently as possible but it will be unavoidably inconvenient. There are a few things you can do to limit or eliminate the potential damage to your home.
- If you're planning on leaving your home for any great length of time you should switch off the water at the main source to your home. This will prevent water leaks from happening while you're away and are unable to deal with them. Even if only leaving for an hour you should switch off any running water such as a washing machine.
- If you have rubber supply lines leading to your washing machine, dishwasher or other appliance you should consider replacing them with metal ones. The rubber lines distend, burst and we are out with age. Metal supply lines have a much longer life expectancy and are able to deal with much more pressure.
- You should flush your water heater tank twice a year to prevent the harmful buildup of minerals inside of it. By flushing it twice a year you are much more likely to get the full life expectancy out of your appliance and to not wake up one day to find your house flooded by a broken water heater.
What a terrific year it's been in 2018 for Superior Restoration. We were able to help Lake Elsinore school district with ...Read More
Superior Restoration happy to sponsor the Wheels for Water ride across the country. #LifeWater WHEELS 4 WATER The Wheels 4 Water ...Read More
4 Tips for Choosing the Right Water Damage Restoration Company None of us ever consider the possibility of a burst pipe, ...Read More
Homeowner Questions and Answers about Water Damage Restoration When homeowners suffer from water damage, the experience is often distressing. Many homeowners ...Read More
I hired Superior to come dry out my house when I had a water leak. They also did the construction to fix the damages that occurred. They were very pleasant to deal with. They handled all the communication with my insurance to make sure that everything was covered that got damaged. I was at ease during the entire process knowing that they were on it. They gave me a deadline and exceeded that time frame having my house ready sooner than I had expected which was a big PLUS. They are professional, they return phone calls immediately, and they follow through as promised! It can’t get any better than Superior!
Superior Restoration responded quickly to our water emergency with quality and competence to handle the situation. The staff was helpful and courteous with all my questions and concerns and they returned my phone calls in a timely manner. Hopefully I will never need these services again, but if I do, I will call Superior Restoration to get the job done! I highly recommend this company to anyone in need of water damage services because of their professionalism and the care they give their clients.