We Work With
We are approved to work with ALL major insurance companies and will handle all claims for you so you don't have to. Additionally, we are an IICRC-certified company and we are fully licensed, bonded and insured to guarantee the highest level of quality for our clients.
• Family owned and Operated
• Over 15 years experience in restoration
• #1 in customer service and communication
• Skilled in negotiating insurance claims
• Specialize in 24 hour response to all types of disasters
Water Damage Laguna Niguel Restoration Services
Superior Restoration is the leading Laguna Niguel water damage clean up company in the Inland Empire. When it comes to flood damage, water extraction and the restoration process, nobody does it better than we do. From the initial dryout to final restoration, we are able to take care of you the entire way. Our services are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for any type of water damage clean up large or small. We not only have the equipment and space to handle the largest flood situations but the staff and commitment to quality that will let us provide a personal touch to the restoration process. When we work with you, you can rest assured that we will strive to make the process as painless as possible.
Preventing water damage to your home:
The problem with water damage to your home is that its effects are wide ranging and long-lasting. Even a very little storm or flood can lead to wood rot, peeling paint, insect infestation, shorter lifespan of roofing and siding and an all-round increase in maintenance costs. There are some ways what damage can be prevented.
- Check for leaks around your windows and doors, paying the most attention the areas near the corners. If the paint is peeling that could be a sign that water is getting into the wood. A discoloring of the paint or caulking around the windows and doors and the swelling of the window or doorframe could also be signs of water damage.
- The pair all replace shingles on your roof especially ran areas were you know what is getting through. Leaks were most commonly found around plumbing vents, attic vents and chimneys. To find the source of the ceiling leak take the measuring tape and measure its location from the nearest outside wall and locate this point in the attic. Be aware that water may pool in the attic and move off in quite a different direction than where it's coming in.
- Take a walk around your home and look for any cracks or holes in the external walls, joints, and foundations. Based on the grading around your house you will be able to do pretty good idea of where water will fool around your house.
- Look at all the visible plumbing throughout your house and check for leaking faucets and dripping or “sweating” pipes. Inspect washing machine hoses and pipes for cracks and bulges. It's a good idea of to replace these pipes every few years. Also inspect your water heater for signs of rust and water on the floor.
What a terrific year it's been in 2018 for Superior Restoration. We were able to help Lake Elsinore school district with ...Read More
Superior Restoration happy to sponsor the Wheels for Water ride across the country. #LifeWater WHEELS 4 WATER The Wheels 4 Water ...Read More
4 Tips for Choosing the Right Water Damage Restoration Company None of us ever consider the possibility of a burst pipe, ...Read More
Homeowner Questions and Answers about Water Damage Restoration When homeowners suffer from water damage, the experience is often distressing. Many homeowners ...Read More
I hired Superior to come dry out my house when I had a water leak. They also did the construction to fix the damages that occurred. They were very pleasant to deal with. They handled all the communication with my insurance to make sure that everything was covered that got damaged. I was at ease during the entire process knowing that they were on it. They gave me a deadline and exceeded that time frame having my house ready sooner than I had expected which was a big PLUS. They are professional, they return phone calls immediately, and they follow through as promised! It can’t get any better than Superior!
Superior Restoration responded quickly to our water emergency with quality and competence to handle the situation. The staff was helpful and courteous with all my questions and concerns and they returned my phone calls in a timely manner. Hopefully I will never need these services again, but if I do, I will call Superior Restoration to get the job done! I highly recommend this company to anyone in need of water damage services because of their professionalism and the care they give their clients.