We Work With
We are approved to work with ALL major insurance companies and will handle all claims for you so you don't have to. Additionally, we are an IICRC-certified company and we are fully licensed, bonded and insured to guarantee the highest level of quality for our clients.
• Family owned and Operated
• Over 15 years experience in restoration
• #1 in customer service and communication
• Skilled in negotiating insurance claims
• Specialize in 24 hour response to all types of disasters
Water Damage Perris Restoration Services
Superior Restoration is the leading Perris water damage clean up company in the Inland Empire. When it comes to flood damage, water extraction and the restoration process, nobody does it better than we do. From the initial dryout to final restoration, we are able to take care of you the entire way. Our services are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for any type of water damage clean up large or small. We not only have the equipment and space to handle the largest flood situations but the staff and commitment to quality that will let us provide a personal touch to the restoration process. When we work with you, you can rest assured that we will strive to make the process as painless as possible.
Water damage tips and tricks:
When dealing with water damage in your home or business it's always a good idea to proceed with caution. You never know what kind of damage the waters caused inside the building you’re investigating. The water could be contaminated or the electricity could still be on for example. Here are a few simple things to look for and some things to do when investigating water damage.
Before entering the affected area
- Be sure to turn off the power. This will prevent any unexpected electrocutions.
- Attempt to locate the source of the water damage and if possible shut it off. If this is not possible attempt to build a barrier between the water and the rest of your house.
- Be sure to use caution when walking on wet floors.
Once the area has been secured:
- remove as much water as possible by mopping and blotting.
- White furnishings dry.
- Remove wet area rugs and other floor coverings.
- Move photos, paintings and other art to drive safer areas.
- Open the drawers of furniture and closets and of course luggage. This will enhance their ability to dry.
- Remove any damp books or other paperwork from the house and attempt to dry it.
Important don'ts with water damage:
- never use a household vacuum to remove water. It is not equipped for this and will be ruined. Instead use what's known as a wet vacuum.
- Never use electrical appliances on wet floors unless they are specifically designed to be used in such a way. This is to prevent their destruction and your electrocution.
- Never going to room with standing water that has the electricity is still switched on.
Using hardwood floors in the house has many advantages. They are easy to clean, strong and durable and they look elegant. ...Read More
Carpet is one of the most common and trendy floorings you can see in many homes. Aside from the beauty and ...Read More
Molds are types of fungi that usually grows on surfaces inside one’s property due to water interaction or excessive moisture. However, ...Read More
Restoring a home that was damaged by fire is a very challenging task to do. The problems that were manifested by ...Read More
Water damage is not an easy thing to handle. It can cost you hundreds and thousands of repairs and could even ...Read More
I hired Superior to come dry out my house when I had a water leak. They also did the construction to fix the damages that occurred. They were very pleasant to deal with. They handled all the communication with my insurance to make sure that everything was covered that got damaged. I was at ease during the entire process knowing that they were on it. They gave me a deadline and exceeded that time frame having my house ready sooner than I had expected which was a big PLUS. They are professional, they return phone calls immediately, and they follow through as promised! It can’t get any better than Superior!
Superior Restoration responded quickly to our water emergency with quality and competence to handle the situation. The staff was helpful and courteous with all my questions and concerns and they returned my phone calls in a timely manner. Hopefully I will never need these services again, but if I do, I will call Superior Restoration to get the job done! I highly recommend this company to anyone in need of water damage services because of their professionalism and the care they give their clients.