Reviews From Our Clients!
- 81 reviews
- I am so happy with all of the service my family has received from this company. From them originally coming on a Sunday to set our mind at ease when we discovered our emergency leak to the final day of securing the holes in the wall so our pets don't escape during the rebuild, everyone has gone above and beyond to give us first class care. The crew that helped us pack our garage was sensitive during a difficult time, and the demo crew was careful to be gentle with our home. This company comes highly recommended by me. They also are helping us understand the steps to work with our insurance company since this will be our first time filing a claim. You will NOT be disappointed if you choose Express Dry. Make the call.
- We have been working with Superior Restoration for some time. They are professional and take good care of our customers as we have used them multiple times. If you have any type of property damage due to the effects of Fire, Smoke, Water, Mold, or Wind then we recommend you call Superior Restoration to get the problem fixed RIGHT the FIRST TIME. Patrick is one of the awesome representatives of their company and he is very thorough and knowledgeable about the entire restoration process.
Jarret came out and analyzed the situation and promised to replace the bad installation with all new countertops. Although communication was a bit spotty at times they still stuck to their and got the job done. I can honestly say that I am happy with it and it looks great. Thanks again to the team at Superior Restoration for manning up and turning things around.
- We had significant water damage in our home and called Superior right away. They were very prompt and efficient and explained everything to us. Jason, Victor and Daniel were all great! They explained things thoroughly, were always friendly and prompt. Victor always responded right away to text messages and we knew we were in good hands during this very stressful time. Daniel did an excellent job and the clean up was impressive. I would recommend Superior to anyone in need of restoration services. You will be in good hands with them.
- We had an issue with leaks in our home causing some mold problems (allergy) so we called our insurance agent who recommended Superior Restoration. We called our insurance agent first so that we could get a REPUTABLE company that wouldn't come in see dollar signs and say what a horrible problem and cut out rooms of walls, (sadly, its happened to us before). We figured that if they work with our insurance they have been vetted and should be good. We called Superior Restoration and Patrick Fitzgerald came out promptly at the time he said he would be here. He was extremely knowledgeable, clean and very professional. After looking over our home he gave us a reasonable price for the work that needed to be done. Its refreshing to be able to trust and feel good about the cost of this type of service and company. I would highly recommend them.
- We noticed water on the patio outside and knew right away something was not right. My insurance agent recommended we contact Superior Restoration and I am so happy we did! We called them at 5:30pm, and to my surprise, they came right out to our house to assess the problem. The scope of the damage was far greater that I thought, we hired Superior to take on the entire job, dry out, repair and restoring our home back to it's original condition. They got started right away! We have had many project managers as we worked through this process and they have all been great, Greg, Kevin, Rachel and Dave were all efficient, ethical, professional, they owned the job, and worked hard to get us back into our home. I have to give an extra shout out to Dave, he has been absolutely amazing! He answers the phone when I call, he schedules workers and they show up, when things were getting really stressful, he assured me that the job would be completed on time, and he was right. I appreciate his professionalism, honesty, flexibility to meet me when it worked for my schedule, and his commitment to hold himself accountable to a job well done and on schedule, he went above and beyond expectations and because of his hard work and dedication to quality work, my home is put back together and it looks beautiful. This is the first time I have ever had damage to my home and I am so thankful to Superior for doing such a great job!
- If you've ever had water damage to your home, you know how difficult it is to deal with. You need to deal with, not just the water damage and dryout, but you need to line up all the contractors, scheduling of them, supervising them, paying them individually, dealing with the insurance company, etc. This last water damage claim was very extensive and we called Superior Restoration. They were at the house, immediately, and their team assessed the damage, right away. We decided to have Superior Restoration handle, not just the removal of damage, but dryout, as well as, reconstruction. Their entire team, the whole way, was extremely professional, friendly, compassionate, extremely capable and efficient. They kept in constant contact with me regarding scheduling, what to expect next and when each phase would be complete. Their work was so good that everything ended up looking like nothing ever happened... actually better than before. They handled everything. We could not be happier with how Superior Restoration handled everything. Hopefully, nothing like this will happen, again, but if it does, we are definitely calling Superior Restoration.
- We recently had a flood causing considerable damage, leading to a fair amount of demo/rebuild needs. Superior was contacted for rebuild assistance. From our first call to Superior we experienced a timely, professional, knowledgeable, and friendly response. They understand the nuances of not only working with displaced occupants but also interfacing with insurance companies. Highly recommend!
- Had Superior Restoration do my interior home clean-up and restoration after the Holy Fire in Lake Elsinore. Excellent work crew and work product. Team did great job on interior, Cleaning Crew, Duct Crew and Carpet Crew get props. Dawn with Superior made all this work smoothly. Props to her and the excellent communication. She even visited my home several times to assure work was going as planned.
- I like to give credit were it's due,these guys responded when I needed them.Pat is a great person to do business with he is very knowledgeable in his industry and provided me with accurate information...by the way the office rep was very helpful aswell. I would definitely use Superior in the future, thanks again to Pat & Tim.
- Patrick was very helpful. He found the leak and remediated the mold.
Excellent communication when I had follow-up questions too.
- After coming home to water running down my driveway and seeing that my garage, kitchen and floors were pretty much destroyed, I had no idea where to start to get things cleaned up. Thankfully I reached out to Superior Restoration who not only helped get the mess cleaned up, including moving and boxing our belongings, but helped us navigate our home warranty and homeowner's insurance policy. We have an 11 month old, and they kept their work clean and as convenient as possible for us. Five stars, three cheers and many thanks!
- So I am here to review for the moving team for superior restoration. We have worked with all three of their departments now and I cannot give a five star for their entire company. I will leave a review about each team separately.
Their moving team including Cisco Garcia, Nicolas Riehm, and Brad Ritchie were hard working and went above and beyond to satisfy. When their was miscommunication, the team was quick to fix the issue. Thank you moving team!
- Superior Restoration was an amazing resource. The entire team was knowledgeable, helpful, and upfront. I don't know what I would have done without their help.
We had some water damage from the ceiling, they were at my house within an hour of my initial call. Then they dry out team was at my house the very next morning to begin the work. They were able to coordinate with my insurance and just made the entire process a breeze.
- From beginning to end, all of Superior Restoration employees, and contractors were very polite, respectful, positive, punctual, and efficient!
Every single employee, manager, superintendent, or point of contact that I had to work with was very patient and clear with what I could or should be expecting during each process, and was very diligent in making sure I was clear on all my options.
That helps so much in the trust factor working with a company who is managing everything from damage mitigation, to the final repairs of your home.
Superior Restoration ownership and/or management seems to run a well oiled machine and must treat their employees well, because as I mentioned previously (and can't stress enough), everyone I came in contact with was super positive, respectful and seemingly happy to be doing their jobs.
I'm highly satisfied with the emergency services as well as the finished job!
- Superior is a quality company with trustworthy, reliable employees that deliver the work and repairs as promised.
- Our house had a leak under the slab. Our Plummer we went with Sanford and sons recommended these guys. They have been very nice and professional every time they have been here. The are doing everything when it comes to our insurance. We do not have to do anything. They helped us move our stuff to a pod, which they got for us. We would recommend them to everyone
- I hired Superior Restoration when I had a water leak in my house in March 2018. They responded very quickly after I called and were at my house to assess the problem and begin the dry down process on the same day I called. Throughout the entire repair process Superior did a great job communicating with me and my insurance company. They made a stressful time much easier for me. I highly recommend them.
- I was thoroughly impressed by this company. When my house had a leak they responded within 30 minutes of my initial call and had staff out to start resolving my issues within 1 hour. They walked me through the process and answered so many of my questions at such an unsure time in our life. I would recommend Superior Restoration to help with your home flood or restoration needs.
- I would like to update my review with more positive one. 5 months after the repair, the finished product held up and continue to do so. Although I had some bumps dealing with the PM and claims dept, I must say that the end result up to this date is quite impressive. With that said and a feedback from the owner, 5-star is much deserved.
- We had water damage to our home and I couldn't be more pleased with Superior Restoration. They came out the day of the incident to assess the damage. They started work the very next day!
I was extremely impressed with the professionalism of all the employees that came out. Every single one of Superior's employees exhibited ownership behavior, not just as an employee. They were so polite, professional, and pleasant. We had Brian Block as a project manager, who really helped direct me through the process. Rachel, the scheduling coordinator, (bless her heart) was a godsend, as she gracefully dealt with my million questions daily. Josue, Dane, and Aaron were absolutely delightful to have in our home. They say good help is hard to find nowadays, but you wouldn't think so with Superior Restoration. They were on-time every day. We ran into one hiccup (as it always does in construction), but Brian called 24 hours in advance to let me know.
I feel very lucky to have had Superior do the work in our home and would most definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a restoration company.
- What I would have believed to be a nightmare when my house flooded due to a leak in the back bathroom/master bedroom, ended up being a walk in the park. Superior Restoration came to the rescue with superior service, professionalism and efficiency. Nick and Dale led their team like pros. They had my personal items organized and packed, set up barriers and took care of any possible problematic mold areas. They were fast, hard working and honest guys! I recommend choosing Superior Restoration, specifically Nick & Dale, if you want an exceptional experience that is stress free and a job done right!
- These guys are the best. Quality service delivered from start to finish. Our project manager "Rich" was super awesome to work with and kept us up to date at every step of the way. The work was done on time with quality workmanship and no short cuts were taken. The front desk helped me get through the insurance paperwork which made the whole experience even better.
- Was referred to this company by onestop plumbing (also highly recommend) after my horribly built house sprung a leak and ruined my kitchen and bathroom. Dealing with my home insurance was horrible but superior kept on point and worked with me the whole time. When simple mistakes were maid they were fixed quickly and efficiently. Sadly ( at no fault to superior) I'm sure I'll be using them again, due to my house being seemingly being constructed so poorly. If you need a restoration company I highly suggest them
- Pat and the Superior Restoration team are true professionals that immediately came out to tackle my water leak and restoration issue. There assessment visit is free of charge and gives you the ability to consider their assessment of your situation. They are available 24/7 and actual people answer the phone when you call. That type of service has become very limited. After 26 years of Naval service, I believe in giving credit where credit is due and Superior Restoration is top notch, which I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND to anybody.
- After waking up to a flood in my Master Bedroom I quickly looked up Restoration companies and went with Superior Restoration, based on other great reviews. They were fast, detailed and thorough.
The only hiccup I experienced was with a contractor they had hired. His work was great but the communication was not there. Once I expressed my concern Brian, Aaron and Brandon quickly corrected the problem. The work is complete and they did an AMAZING job, I highly recommend Superior Restoration!
- Great work !
Superior had worked on a slab leak and were very helpful during the whole process. They also helped us in dealing with home insurance and getting all things fixed. They gave us various options while fixing floor/kitchen counterpart/painting/etc.I definitely recommend superior for any home restoration work of any nature.
- On April 6, 2017 there was major water damage done to my property due to a supply line bursting on the second floor and water running for hours. Superior restoration came out that night and started drying. They took care of the pack out, and demolition of the affected area and the project manager took care of the rebuilding. They even worked with my insurance company and the adjustors. I'm very pleased with the results. The place has never looked better! Rich, the pm, is awesome btw.
- Superior restoration has been working with me for almost three weeks now and we are still working together and they are so awesome. All the workers are very polite and they really care about your service and make sure you are getting everything handled in a timely manner. I'm so glad I found this company. The project managers also answer all my text and calls night or day , which is awesome even when it's something simple they put you at ease ! I recommend this company for any work that they do because you won't regret it !
- We had a water damage claim from our water heater. We were reffered to Superior Restoration to fix the water damage. This was my first claim and right away i was overwhelmed thinking of all the costs. Well first of all, Superior Restoration sent out someone that same night at 9pm so I appreciated how fast they showed up and that they work late hours. Then they took care of explaining the claims process to me. They were so informative and then they handles everything with state farm. I never even heard from state farm, they sent a check and my home was fixed in a timely manner. No cost to me. But the best part was how patient and helpful they were in helping me through this process. Not many companies take the time to really help you like that.
- Oh my gosh, I thought I had written a review and it seems as though I haven't! This is the most efficient and professional company that my husband and I have ever dealt with. We had a gigantic slab leak and had extensive water damage. They arrived on a Sunday night with dryers, humidifiers and blowers. They answered our questions, our phone calls, our texts and were simply amazing. Brian Block is an absolute expert at what he does. He explained the insurance process, helped us figure out how to put the walls back together etc. Zach is also amazing as is Casey, our favorite. I cannot imagine ever recommending or using another company. If you have any type of water damage, do yourself a favor and use this company. They are affordable and are more than five stars. The best in the business. Trust me.
- An amazing experience from start to finish. Edgar was great and answered all my questions. They worked around my crazy schedule with no problem and those that I did meet were always polite and well dressed. A very professional looking company.
Thank you again for the excellent service...
- I would like to thank Superior Restoration for their prompt service and quick arrival in my time of need. My husband and I had a small leak caused by our dishwasher when we came home from vacation. Luckily, they helped us coordinate with the Insurance Company. The crew was able to get our house dried out and put back together in a timely manner. All their Employees were patient and understanding in our time of need and seemed to really care about our needs above all else.
Once again Thank You!
- See More