We Work With
We are approved to work with ALL major insurance companies and will handle all claims for you so you don't have to. Additionally, we are an IICRC-certified company and we are fully licensed, bonded and insured to guarantee the highest level of quality for our clients.
• Family owned and Operated
• Over 15 years experience in restoration
• #1 in customer service and communication
• Skilled in negotiating insurance claims
• Specialize in 24 hour response to all types of disasters
Water Damage Menifee Restoration Services
Superior Restoration is the leading Menifee water damage clean up company in the Inland Empire. When it comes to flood damage, water extraction and the restoration process, nobody does it better than we do. From the initial dryout to final restoration, we are able to take care of you the entire way. Our services are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for any type of water damage clean up large or small. We not only have the equipment and space to handle the largest flood situations but the staff and commitment to quality that will let us provide a personal touch to the restoration process. When we work with you, you can rest assured that we will strive to make the process as painless as possible.
How to salvage your flooring after water damage?
When it comes to water damage on the floor of your home the best thing you can do is act quickly. The more you delay repairs the more likely you will have more to deal with. Some storms of water damage can be dealt with relatively easily if detected early on but if left alone they can get progressively worse and more expensive. Here are some things you can look out for and do to minimize the effect of water damage on your home.
- The detecting water damage. A loss caused by an apparent flood in all disaster water damage can be very difficult to detect. In a constant lookout for such signs as lifting floors, squishiness underfoot, lifting tiles and stains on floors and walls connecting to the floors,
- flooring the first Firstly you should do is stop the flow of water from wherever it is coming from. If this is a bastard hype inside the house then shut off the water at the mains and don't turn back on again until you fix the part. The next thing to do is to try off the floor as much as possible. If the damage is limited to the surface then this can be done with a mop and a fan but if the damage is lower down then further methods will be needed.
- Wooden Floors. The err on the side of caution when it comes to wooden floors. After doing with initial water damage on the surface it is best to call in a water damage restoration company as soon as possible. The damage can start to seek into the floor and cause the floor to buckle and warp. The longer it's left the worst damage will be over time.
What a terrific year it's been in 2018 for Superior Restoration. We were able to help Lake Elsinore school district with ...Read More
Superior Restoration happy to sponsor the Wheels for Water ride across the country. #LifeWater WHEELS 4 WATER The Wheels 4 Water ...Read More
4 Tips for Choosing the Right Water Damage Restoration Company None of us ever consider the possibility of a burst pipe, ...Read More
Homeowner Questions and Answers about Water Damage Restoration When homeowners suffer from water damage, the experience is often distressing. Many homeowners ...Read More
I hired Superior to come dry out my house when I had a water leak. They also did the construction to fix the damages that occurred. They were very pleasant to deal with. They handled all the communication with my insurance to make sure that everything was covered that got damaged. I was at ease during the entire process knowing that they were on it. They gave me a deadline and exceeded that time frame having my house ready sooner than I had expected which was a big PLUS. They are professional, they return phone calls immediately, and they follow through as promised! It can’t get any better than Superior!
Superior Restoration responded quickly to our water emergency with quality and competence to handle the situation. The staff was helpful and courteous with all my questions and concerns and they returned my phone calls in a timely manner. Hopefully I will never need these services again, but if I do, I will call Superior Restoration to get the job done! I highly recommend this company to anyone in need of water damage services because of their professionalism and the care they give their clients.